- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Test.]
- Check No start – Found no Fuel Pressure. Found bad Fuse, damaged Fuel Lines, and weak Fuel Pump
- Diagnose Battery draw – Checked Fuses, Wires, and a chime inside the Vehicle – Found the Radio draining the Battery. Pulled and disconnected the Radio, and the draw is gone.
- FUEL PUMP – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Remove and repair Fuel Line – from Fuel Filter to Engine
- Remove and replace Fuel Lines – from Fuel Tank to Fuel Filter
Sara K. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/28/2019