- Check overheating – Found Upper Radiator Hose blew apart at the Connection for the Thermostat Outlet. Recommend replacing both Upper and Lower Radiator Hoses, because they are both original equipment.
- Diagnose Truck dying – Computer scan and Fuel System test – Found 1. Scan – Low Fuel Rail Pressure Codes. 2. Pressure & Volume Test – Bad Lift Pump
- FUEL/WATER SEPARATOR ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – In-Line6
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – 3500 Both
- Remove and replace Fuel Lift Pump
- Tow Vehicle
Matthew J. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/29/2020